Inviting People to Know Jesus
Thank you for your interest in FLA! We are blessed to announce that we have reached our enrollment capacity for this school year and we have initiated a waiting pool. Please contact the Admissions Office for space inquiries and or questions.
Applications for the 2023-2024 school year will open on January 10, 2023. Click HERE or on the APPLY NOW button throughout the website to submit an application.
Contact our Admissions Office for questions, additional information or to schedule a campus visit. Direct line: 702-410-9582 or EMAIL
- Create a Username and Password
- Choose application for the correct school year and grade
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- Most recent report card or progress report
- Most recent standardize test results (if applicable)
- Current Teacher email address for referral
- Current Administrator email address for referral (Principal, Asst. Principal, Dean of Students, PreK Director)
Applications for Grades 1-5 without a recent report card or progress report are considered INCOMPLETE. These applications WILL NOT be reviewed for an opening.
Families who have a need for tuition will need to submit an application to FACTS Management Grant and Aid to be considered for financial aid.
- Apply at FACTS Management Grant and Aid
- Applications must be submitted between January 1 and April 17
- Required documents
The Admission Office will:
- Schedule the assessment & parent interview simultaneously if an enrollment space is available
- Applicant will meet with a grade level teacher or the admission director for a mini standardized assessment
- Parent(s) will meet with an administrator or the admission director to discuss the student, the family situation, the school's curriculum, and philosophy
o The admission office will contact the family within 3 days of assessment.
o If accepted, families will have 5 business days to to electronically sign and submit enrollment contract.
On average FLA retains 96% of their students. Due to an increased interest and an overwhelming number of quality applicants we may have to place an applicant in a waiting pool. An applicant is placed in the waiting pool when the grade level is at capacity and a spot is not available. Placement in the waiting pool does not guarantee that space will become available for the applicant. Should space become available, the admissions team will review the qualified applicants and contact the the selected applicant to begin the assessment and interview process.
Applicants must reapply each year to be considered for the following school year. Openings will be filled until January of the current school year. Openings after January for the current school year will be filled for the next school year.
After a child is accepted to Faith Lutheran Academy, a family has 5 business days to electronically sign and submit the enrollment contract, with a non-refundable fee of $800 ($350 registration fee and $450 curriculum fee). If not completed within 5 business days the position will be opened up to the next quality applicant in the waiting pool.