As a leader in academic excellence, Faith Lutheran Academy offers the following amenities to its students:
- 3 homerooms for each grade level
- 24 students per classroom
- Full time teacher assistant for grades K-1
- Part time teacher assistant for grades 2-5
- Partial departmentalization of the subject-specific curriculum in grade 5.
- All students visit specialist teachers for Art, Music, Library, Spanish, and PE.
- Opportunities for participation in Student Council, Hand Bells, Choir, Percussion, Applied Christianity (grade 5 only), athletics (currently girls volleyball, boys and girls basketball, and coed cross-country running), and various clubs are available.